Bored with books? Take a break. Try learning more English through music! We’ll show you how to use the songs you love to improve your vocabulary, listening and speaking skills. Music contains more than just words and melodies, such as Culture, Accent,
Slang, Speed spelling, Pronunciation, and so on.
How to practice?
– Go to the right places to find English songs like on on YouTube or Vimeo.
– Select the right songs as you love, clear lyric, kind of language and tell the story.
– Get “Scaffolding” and vocabulary support to understand the lyrics by finding music lyric databases on Apps.
– Sing along and try to sing from memory
– Periodically review
– Find new music that builds on what you’ve learned for advance.