The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may be stressful for people. Fear and anxiety about a disease can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions in adults and children.
Everyone reacts differently to stressful situations. How you respond to the outbreak can depend on your background, the things that make you different from other people, and the community you live in.
Stress during an infectious disease outbreak can include:
- Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating
- Worsening of chronic health problems
- Increased use of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs.
- and others
Coping with stress will make you, the people you care about, and your community stronger. It can be performed by sharing accurate information about COVID-19 you can help make people feel less stressed and allow you to connect with them.
Here, we should be better knowing Psychosomatic Disorder as one of popular healthy terms on latest condition.
It’s important to know more searching on Google or YouTube with Indonesian version. Thanks.